db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Samuel Le Berrigaud <leber...@essi.fr>
Subject Re: Oracle BLOB
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 08:03:43 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm quite new at Torque, since April. I need to use BLOBs with an oracle
database, and I didn't success as with other datatypes. I read on the
list that I'm not alone in this case and that some developpers have
found a work around either by changing jdbc driver to a specific one or
changing templates to generate specific code.

Can one help me and be more precise on what to do ?

Any suggestion appreciated,

thanks,

SaM.

BTW I work with torque 3.0, my oracle is 8.1.7 and my jdbc driver is
jdbc-oracle816-jdk12