db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Michel Beijlevelt / Lucka <...@lucka.nl>
Subject Re: How to creat a Transaction to add or delete muti-Table Data?
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 07:24:57 GMT
Howdy,

I you search the archives, there's some information about transcations,
but very little actually. I did find something like this:

            Connection conn = Transaction.begin(
FactextraoptionsPeer.DATABASE_NAME );
                extraoptions.save();
                contract.save();
            Transaction.commit( conn );

But I haven't seen any proof in the logs that the transactional
statements are actually generated, so I doubt if it really works.

gr. Michel

PS Transaction is from: import org.apache.torque.util.Transaction;

sailorhero wrote:

>I use torque at MSSAL server.I want to create a Transcation to add or delete multi-Table
Data.