db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mark.l...@talk21.com>
Subject Re: Foreign keys another great mystery...
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:50:36 GMT
Thanks for the response Eric

You've done exactly what I've been trying.. Although the javaType
attribute is something I'll have to be less sloppy about.

The java you wrote is precisely what i was trying but I think I was
getting a bit blinded by the elegance of the OO methods and I need to
use look into the options using Peers. But if you've had this approach
working then, I'd like to know.

The java is exactly what i've been trying to the letter and as i
mentioned my schema is only missing the javaType attribute. Everything
else to the letter.

No exceptions, not a whisper.

Cheers Mark