db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Zigs Torque <ziggytor...@yahoo.com>
Subject Torque: Hard coding of database name in *BasePeer and *MapBuilder java files.
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 01:29:17 GMT
 Hi All,

 Whoever solve my problem, I would really appreciate.
 Im using TORQUE 3.0 , and we have database name hard
 coded when we run torque to generate beans .. hard
 coding in *BasePeer.java and *MapBuilder.java files
   Is this issue already bean addressed or any
 alternatives to get away from this hard coding , so
 that we can have database name reading from some
 property or xml file directly run time.

 Thanks a lot, appreciate any help.

-zt