db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Murvai-Buzogány László <laszlo.murvai-buzog...@t-sys.hu>
Subject Re: Question with "addDate" and "andDate"!
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 17:02:02 GMT
Hi,

I thought it would give the same error. Though, it was my mistake thinking
that this was like a ¨bug¨. After having a look at the docs, I found this
in the Criteria-howto:
Criteria criteria = new Criteria();
criteria.add(InvoicePeer.COST, 1000, Criteria.GREATER_EQUAL);
Criteria.Criterion criterion = criteria.getCriterion(InvoicePeer.COST);
criterion.and(
               criteria.getNewCriterion(
                             criterion.getTable(),
                             criterion.getColumn(),
                             new Integer(5000),
                             Criteria.LESS_EQUAL )
               );

There is also an explanation available, which clearly says why it has to be
done like this.

--
Murvai-Buzogány László
T-Sys Kft.