db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <d...@solaraccess.com>
Subject Re: Foreign keys another great mystery...
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:18:06 GMT
On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 13:08, Mark Lowe wrote:
> Thanks Dave very helpful... Well done..

Thanks :) Almost as well done as waiting two hours for someone to answer
your question, I suppose.

> >> Do foreign keys and the subsequent methods generated from such entries
> >> in a schema actually work?

Yes.

> >> Please
> >> tell me somebody, tell me point me to some reading or something, i'm
> >> not being lazy.

Oh, sorry, I forgot to point you at one of the top-level HOWTOs on the
Torque site.

http://db.apache.org/torque/peers-howto.html

Other than that I'd have to point you at my sample Jython code and I'm
not convinced that would be terribly helpful.

Dave