db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Amit Rana" <r...@solis.jp>
Subject torque beginner question
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 08:25:27 GMT
Hi,

	What is the difference between "torque-gen-3.1-alpha1" and "
torque-3.1-alpha1"? What is "gen"?

	I had been using "torque-gen-3.1-alpha1" to run torque etc, all
was well. Yesterday I downloaded "torque-3.1-alpha2" --- ant -f
build-torque.xml gives an exception saying
org.apache.torque.task.TorqueDataModelTask not found and ofcourse this
file is not present in torque-3.1.alpha2.jar

	Is there a different way to invoke torque on alpha2? Is there
some other jar which includes these ant tasks?

	Please feel free to point me to any link/document.

Regards,
Amit.

NOTE: " torque-3.1-alpha1" also has the same issue, so I think there is
something very basic that I am missing.