db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jürgen Hoffmann ...@byteaction.de>
Subject AW: What to do after the build?
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 07:02:19 GMT
Hi Sven,

Are you getting any errors? Please post them. To use torque with mysql
is really very easy. You define your <project>-schema.xml. Then you run
the ant init task which creates the database for you and generates your
OM Classes. You can then access your Data through the *Peer Objects by
doing *Peer.doSelect(new Criteria()). You can specify which data you
want by adjusting your Criteria. So at which point are you?

Kind regards

Jürgen Hoffmann

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Sven Haiges [mailto:sh@flavor.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. August 2003 07:46
An: torque-user@db.apache.org
Betreff: What to do after the build?

I downloaded the RC1 and changed the MySQL-Database properties to the
new
Connector/J Driver, also I copied the jar to the lib directory. I then
build torque with ant, basically only the Torque.properties in the
root-directory of the project was changed.

  What would be the next step? Can I copy all the other files that I
need
from an older Version? Why aren't they included?

Thanx,
Sven

---
Sven Haiges