db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Reath" <matt.re...@cciinc.us>
Subject Problems with save() method with Peer class
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 14:21:32 GMT

I have a Customer table in a mysql database. The torque build process
creates the database, tables, and source code with no error. When I call
the customer class:

Customer customer = new Customer();
.
.
.
customer.save();

I get a java.lang.NullPointerException when I call the save method. I
narrowed it down to the getMapBuilder() method. I can create a
CustomerMapBuilder object and then call the getDatabaseMap() function
but it gives me java.lang.NullPointerException. I've been trying to hunt
the problem down but it seems to be in the torque code itself. I've
attached my config files.

If anybody could help me get this working that would be great.

Matthew Reath
Integration Engineer
Cable Constructors, Inc.
105 Kent Street