db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Cameron Hickey" <...@panoramatos.com>
Subject NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log/format/Formatter
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:51:54 GMT
When attempting to generate my om files, I am receiving this error.

<error>
PANIC : Velocity cannot find any of the specified or default logging
systems in the classpath, or the classpath doesn't contain the necessary
classes to support them. Please consult the documentation regarding
logging. Exception : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/log/format/Formatter
</error>

I have successfully managed to generate them in the past, and now that I
am setting up a new project, I cannot get it to work properly.
Obviously I have all the same JARs in the classpath, but I cannot seem
to track down the root of this error.  I cannot actually even figure out
which JAR " org/apache/log/format/Formatter" should be in.

Please tell me some one has seen this before and knows why it might be
happening...

Thank you

Cameron