db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: log4j initialization problem
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 08:37:13 GMT
"Eitan Katznelson" <eitank@quimbik.com> writes:

>I assume this shouldn't be happening and was wondering if anyone else has
>run into this problem. The files did seem to be created properly. Any help
>would be greatly appreciated!

It's some of the little warts in the Torque generator. Basically it
wants some assignment of the commons-logging nee log4j logging
facility. As we don't do this yet, log4j complains (a little) and then
logs to the console.

You can safely ignore this.

	Regards
		Henning

--- Quote of the week: "It is pointless to tell people anything when
you know that they won't process the message." --- Jonathan Revusky