db-torque-user mailing list archives

From salinaale <salina...@inwind.it>
Subject RE: Oracle and query date
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:09:19 GMT
Tx!
I've re compiled the torque project inserting this code but it seams is not
used... where i'm wrong???

 private static final String DATE_FORMAT = "dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm:ss";
 public String getDateString(Date date) {

System.out.println("I'm here!!");
   return "TO_DATE('" + new SimpleDateFormat(DATE_FORMAT).format(date) + "',
 'DD-MM-YYYY HH24:MI:SS')";
 }

When i run the application i  don't see any "I' m here!!!!" string....
You talk about a method  getDateString(String) ... but that i introduced is
getDateString(Date date)... is it correct???

Thanks for your patience!