db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Lach, Thierry" <Thierry.L...@bbdodetroit.com>
Subject RE: update Blob on Oracle
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 16:01:08 GMT
Well, "blob" is _not_ the same as "long raw" in Oracle.  Try leaving the
database as a blob and work with it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Leng [mailto:wleng@metatomix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 12:01 PM
To: Turbine Torque Users List
Subject: Re: update Blob on Oracle

In fact, even 3.0.2 does not seem to directly support blob. For oracle,
BLOB type in the xml is translated to BLOB in oracle. I have to change
the generated SQL script from BLOB to LONG RAW. But, as said in the
earlier email, I can only insert. Update failed at about 4000 bytes.

--
Bill Leng
Metatomix, Inc.