db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Ed Ross <Ed.R...@NDCHealth.com>
Subject Tomcat & torque & logging
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:20:01 GMT
I'm trying to use torque with struts and having some problems.

1 - my torque properties file works fine in a standalone application, but
when I use it in tomcat, I get a null pointer with probable cause of no
datasorce - check the logs

2 - where are the logs.  The log4j stuff is in the properties file, but the
logs are not written where I specify.  I think it's because log4j has
already been configured by tomcap.  However, the loggin info isn't in the
tomcat logs either.  Not sure where to look

thanks

ed
This E-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail, and destroy all copies
of the original message.