db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Richard Grossman" <rich...@goldmail.net.il>
Subject Information about connection pooling in Torque
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 08:35:58 GMT
Hi,

I've written a Web Application using Struts + Torque. I'm confronted to
problem regarding the connection management in Torque, I've read the
Torque Documentation about the Connection pool configuration and also
see the Javadoc of the common DBCP.
It's seems that Torque doesn't return the connection to the pool or
request a new connection to the database even if there is free
connection in the pool.
I need to debug the connection management; Is there any a more detailed
documentation about the parameters of the connection pool.
Is there any way to log the connection pool action in the Torque Log ?

Thanks for your help.

Richard Grossman
richard@goldmail.net.il
Bezeq-Zahav