db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jarnot Voytek Contr AU HQ/SC <Voytek.Jar...@MAXWELL.AF.MIL>
Subject RE: Oracle and query date
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 12:13:39 GMT
Like I said, I feel that this is a critical feature and have submitted bug
reports explaining the problem and the fix - so far I haven't seen any
interest in fixing it...  But then again, I'm running 3.0 - so someone, in
some later version, may have already fixed it; but it's doubtful.

--
Voytek Jarnot