db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Geoff Fortytwo <...@ign.com>
Subject RE: Problem with ascending and moving to other server
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:39:17 GMT
Yep. Here's the message from a few days ago:

Hooray! This works! I added
torqueConfig.addProperty("torque.database.rego.adapter","oracle");
to my torque init and it works great!

For those of you who use the torque properties file for initialization
instead of doing it in code, the equivalent thing to do would be to add
torque.database.rego.adapter=oracle
to your torque properties file where "rego" is your own database and
"oracle" is the name of the db adapter used in torque for your database.
Hooray!