db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Geoff Fortytwo <...@ign.com>
Subject Re: Criteria.addAscendingOrderByColumn() bug? (DB IS NULL) (SOLUTION!)
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:05:45 GMT
Hooray! This works! I added
    torqueConfig.addProperty("torque.database.rego.adapter","oracle");
to my torque init and it works great!

For those of you who use the torque properties file for initialization
instead of doing it in code, the equivalent thing to do would be to add
    torque.database.rego.adapter=oracle
to your torque properties file where "rego" is your own database and
"oracle" is the name of the db adapter used in torque for your database.
Hooray!