db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mark.l...@talk21.com>
Subject Re: Criteria.addAscendingOrderByColumn() bug? (DB IS NULL)
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:39:08 GMT
I don't have any problem either...

Criteria crit = new Criteria();
crit.addAscendingOrderByColumn(UserPeer.FIRST_NAME);
List userList = UserPeer.doSelect(crit);

Also works fine with the other generated static fields, you may get
some insights by looking at the java docs of your generated code..

See what fields are inherited in your XXXPeer class from the
BaseXXXPeer...

in case it helps my database schema just has...

<database name="MYDB" package="com.mypackage.torque">
	<column name="FOO_USER_ID" required="true" primaryKey="true"
autoIncrement="true"  type="INTEGER" javaName="Id"/>
	<column name="FIRST_NAME" type="VARCHAR" javaName="FirstName"
size="255" />
</database>

Cheers mark