db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Bill Leng <wl...@metatomix.com>
Subject Re: update Blob on Oracle
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 16:01:25 GMT
In fact, even 3.0.2 does not seem to directly support blob. For oracle,
BLOB type in the xml is translated to BLOB in oracle. I have to change
the generated SQL script from BLOB to LONG RAW. But, as said in the
earlier email, I can only insert. Update failed at about 4000 bytes.

--
Bill Leng
Metatomix, Inc.