db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Sam Le Berrigaud <sleber...@dexem.com>
Subject Re: question on Torque's limitation
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 08:34:04 GMT
Hello,

I am also quite new to Torque. But what I think I would is not use
Criteria to do so, I would rather use the executeQuery method in which
you can write your own SQL with no problem. Maybe you could also try to
write your own criteria as shown in criteria how-to in the section
simplifying Criteria.

Regards,

SaM