db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Eitan Katznelson" <eit...@quimbik.com>
Subject log4j initialization problem
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 03:18:38 GMT
I installed the latest binary distribution and modified the properties files
for a simple project.

When I run the "main" target in the build-torque.xml I get a successful
build but I get the following error output:

*     [torque-sql] Parsing file: 'myapp-schema.xml'

*     [torque-sql] log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
(org.apache.torque.engine.database.transform.DTDResolver).

*     [torque-sql] log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.

*     [torque-data-model] Parsing file: ' myapp-schema.xml'

*     [torque-data-model] log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
(org.apache.torque.engine.database.transform.DTDResolver).

*     [torque-data-model] log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system
properly.

I assume this shouldn't be happening and was wondering if anyone else has
run into this problem. The files did seem to be created properly. Any help
would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Eitan