db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Koichi Nakagawa <nakag...@arksystems.co.jp>
Subject Re: Criteria.addAscendingOrderByColumn() bug? (DB IS NULL)
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 02:12:23 GMT
I don't have no problem with using a string column for ordering.
I solved this problem checking the following.

1. Check schema.xml file .
   (name attribute of database element)

   In many case , this attribute is missing.

>In my schema file I have the element
>     <database name="rego" defaultIdMethod="none">
 # Geoff , It's OK.

2. Check Torque.prperties
   (torque.database.XXXX.adapter=RDBMS NAME)
    XXXX must be your database name.