db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Marc BEGUIGNEAU <marc_beguign...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Oracle config
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 06:50:15 GMT
Hi,

I have used Oracle 9i with Torque 3.0 without any
problem.

Here is a cut of a Torque.properties file(for Oracle):

torque.database.default=your_db_name (in capital)
torque.database.bookstore.adapter=oracle

torque.dsfactory.SI.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.SI.pool.defaultMaxConnections=10
torque.dsfactory.SI.pool.maxExpiryTime=3600
torque.dsfactory.SI.pool.connectionWaitTimeout=10
torque.dsfactory.SI.connection.driver =
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
torque.dsfactory.SI.connection.url =
jdbc:oracle:thin:@your_db_server_ip:1521:your_db_name
torque.dsfactory.SI.connection.user = your_unsername
torque.dsfactory.SI.connection.password =
your_password
This was the file in general, and for my personnal
parameter the file look like this:

torque.database.default=SI
torque.database.bookstore.adapter=oracle

## Using torque's old pool
torque.dsfactory.SI.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.SI.pool.defaultMaxConnections=10
torque.dsfactory.SI.pool.maxExpiryTime=3600
torque.dsfactory.SI.pool.connectionWaitTimeout=10
torque.dsfactory.SI.connection.driver =
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
torque.dsfactory.SI.connection.url =
jdbc:oracle:thin:@172.20.82.216:1521:SI
torque.dsfactory.SI.connection.user = xxxxxx
torque.dsfactory.SI.connection.password = xxxxx

Hope this help.

Regards

Marc

 --- "Irazabal, Alex" <Alex.Irazabal@aig.com> a
écrit : > I have looked thru the archives for a valid
> configuration file for Oracle.
> Here is what I have and it doesn't seem to work...

torque.dsfactory.CPMSDEV.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourc
> eFactory

torque.dsfactory.CPMSDEV.pool.defaultMaxConnections=10

> torque.dsfactory.CPMSDEV.pool.maxExpiryTime=3600

torque.dsfactory.CPMSDEV.pool.connectionWaitTimeout=10

> torque.dsfactory.CPMSDEV.connection.driver =
> oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
>
> torque.dsfactory.CPMSDEV.connection.url =
> jdbc:oracle:thin://ETA:1521:CPMSDEV
>
> torque.dsfactory.CPMSDEV.connection.user =
> CPMS_CLAIM_OWNER
>
> torque.dsfactory.CPMSDEV.connection.password =
> CPMS_CLAIM_OWNER
>

> And here is the error I get when I run my test:
>
> 235 [main] ERROR dsfactory.AbstractDataSourceFactory
> - Property: driver
> value: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver is not
> supported by DataSource:

org.apache.commons.dbcp.cpdsadapter.DriverAdapterCPDS

> 235 [main] ERROR dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory -

> at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
>
> at

> )
>
> at

> .java:25)

> at

org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.setSimpleProperty(PropertyUtils.j
> ava:1650)
>
> at

org.apache.torque.dsfactory.AbstractDataSourceFactory.setProperty(AbstractDa
> taSourceFactory.java:121)
>
> at

org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory.initCPDS(TorqueDataSourc
> eFactory.java:134)
>
> at

org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory.initialize(TorqueDataSou
> rceFactory.java:108)
>
> at

org.apache.torque.Torque.initDataSourceFactories(Torque.java:323)

> at
> org.apache.torque.Torque.initialize(Torque.java:237)
>
> at org.apache.torque.Torque.init(Torque.java:406)
>
> at org.apache.torque.Torque.init(Torque.java:386)
>
> at

com.ai.torque.om.cpmsdevTest.main(cpmsdevTest.java:14)

> oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
>
> at

java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:198)

> at
> java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
> Method)
>
> at

java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:186)

> at

java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:299)

> at

sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:265)

> at

java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:255)

> at

java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:315)

> at

org.apache.commons.dbcp.cpdsadapter.DriverAdapterCPDS.setDriver(DriverAdapte