db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Marc Dugger" <mdug...@sunsetdirect.com>
Subject RE: inheritance key
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 18:13:29 GMT
Okay, I've figured this out.  I now understand those are the key values
that will be used to distinguish the class types.  However, I still
don't understand how to specify that an attribute belongs to "B" and not
"C".  Specifically, I would like to model:

   -------
   |	|  |
   B  C  D

...where "B", "C", and "D" are more specialized than "A" and contain
attributes unique to their class.  How do I model this in Torque's XML
schema?