db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Will Glass-Husain" <wgl...@forio.com>
Subject multiple webapps - ID conflict?
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:09:20 GMT
Hi,

Been a long time since I've asked for advice with Torque-- it continues to
work very smoothly.

A question though.  I'm writing a torque based application that will
read/write to a common database from multiple webapps.  (specifically,
multiple webapps have the ability to read and write user accounts).  I'm
using the Torque ID Broker (3.0) with MySql 3.23 (no transaction support
enabled).

Am I setting myself up for trouble here?   If I upgrade MySql to use the
InnoDB transaction-safe tables, will this just automatically work?

Any advice from the field would be helpful.

Best, WILL

Forio Business Simulations
Will Glass-Husain

wglass@forio.com