db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Clotworthy" <tclotwor...@bka-inc.com>
Subject RE: Criteria.addAscendingOrderByColumn() bug? (DB IS NULL)
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:13:53 GMT
Thanks for reply.

I am checking the Criteria object right before the doSelect() is called,
and it contains the proper database name. So I assume this means my
problem lies elsewhere.. Any other ideas? Thanks.

method?

>>crit.addAscendingOrderByColumn(RefTransactionCodesPeer.TYPE_OF_TRANSAC
TI

> When

org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer.createQueryString(BasePeer.java:927)
> >>org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer.doSelect(BasePeer.java:1321)

com.hotapp.fes.om.BaseRefTransactionCodesPeer.doSelectVillageRecords(

com.hotapp.fes.om.BaseRefTransactionCodesPeer.doSelectVillageRecords(

com.hotapp.fes.om.BaseRefTransactionCodesPeer.doSelect(BaseRefTransac

com.hotapp.fes.support.FESSupportDAO.selectTransTypes(FESSupportDAO.j