db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Travis McCauley <tw...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: Torque fails after webapp reload
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 17:43:38 GMT
I experienced a lot of confusion and frustration on this same issue.
I don't know the exact answer for you, but I found my Torque
connections were less troublesome if I tested if Torque was
initialized before calling Torque.init(). I think that might address
a different problem but this is worth a try!

if ( ! Torque.isInit() )
{
Torque.init();
}