db-torque-user mailing list archives

From tsju...@checkfree.com
Subject RE: Transaction Isolation setting for Torque DB connections
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 19:23:55 GMT

Here's how I used Transactions with Torque (roughly):

      Connection conn = null;

      conn = Transaction.begin(DNISLookupTablePeer.DATABASE_NAME);

            try
                  {
                        newRow.delete(conn);     //call torque method
passing the connection
            Transaction.commit(conn);
               } catch (TorqueException e)
                  {
            Transaction.safeRollback(conn);       //ROLLBACK
      }

Tobin Juday
Software Engineer
proud graduate of The Ohio State University
CheckFree Corporation
tsjuday@checkfree.com
Phone: 614.564.4192
Pager: 877.546.0103

The #1 Way to Pay Online
http://www.mycheckfree.com/

|         |           "Thomas J.       |
|         |           Harris"          |
|         |           <tharrisx@cisco.c|
|         |           om>              |
|         |           06/03/2003 03:16 |
|         |           "Turbine Torque  |
|         |           Users List"      |

  |       To:       "'Turbine Torque Users List'" <torque-user@db.apache.org>, "'eCommerce
Software Solutions Inc.'"|
  |        <vinaysoni1@rogers.com>
                                |
  |       cc:
                          |
  |       Subject:  RE: Transaction Isolation setting for Torque DB connections

I'm trying to use Torque. I already have Hibernate working. As I said,
we're trying to run benchmarks, so I must use both in the same way.

Tom