db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Lach, Thierry" <Thierry.L...@bbdodetroit.com>
Subject RE: Maven torque:om Task Problems
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 20:36:57 GMT
I've seen similar behavior when there are multiple schema files being
processed and the same tables are in multiple of those files.

-----Original Message-----
From: brian janaszek [mailto:bjanaszek@collaborativefusion.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 4:29 PM
To: torque-user@db.apache.org
Subject: Maven torque:om Task Problems

Hi

Working through the torque:om task, and I'm noticed that the task is
generating multiple instances of the same code in particular .java
files.  My compiler is spitting out 100 errors at a time, but so far,
here are some of the guilty .java files:

TurbineUserAdapter
BaseTurbineUserPeer

I've made no changes to the plugin's configuration (outside of adding
torque properties to my project.properties file).  Has anyone else seen
this sort of behavior?

bmj