db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Engelhardt, ITS BetrWi AE2, FD" <D.Engelhar...@deutschepost.de>
Subject AW: Two minor questions
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 11:53:32 GMT
I fear the answer to your second question is yes.
There is no support for outer joins.
And i think this is a big lack in the usage of torque.

Regards
Dieter

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: John Dietz [mailto:johnd@stonetab.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. Juni 2003 08:53
An: Turbine Torque Users List
Betreff: Two minor questions

First of all, I've been very happy with Torque so far, so thanks to
Martin (as far as I can tell).

First question: Does anyone know what's up with the Archive for this
list?  It looks like it changed names several months ago and now the
archive link is broken (to torque-user), and if you do track down the
old archive (turbine-torque-user), it only goes up to February 2003.  I
really do like to look through the archives before I ask for help.

Second question: I found a couple of people asking, but no conclusive
answer.  Am I correct in assuming that Torque does not currently
support outer joins?

Thanks,

John Dietz