db-torque-user mailing list archives

From David Hainlin <dhain...@attbi.com>
Subject Re: Can Torque interact with Views and Stored Procs
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2003 12:37:17 GMT
Hi Ramesh,
I've used torque with good success against views and have obtained jdbc
connections from it to also perform stored procedures.
The stored procs are treated just like normal JDBC invocations. The
views look like tables to torque. I simply define them in the schema but
I mark the skipSql attribute to true.
Works like a charm when you want to build a composite torque object from
one or more tables.
Regards,
David