db-torque-user mailing list archives

From adkumar <a...@slb.com>
Subject How does Torque handle connections
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 23:11:30 GMT

I am a new Torque user. I have successfully installed Torque and
everything looks OK.
I am using 3.04 b version of torque.

I have set the connection time out as 3600 s (the default value?). For
some reason, the
number of connections increases and at some point I am getting error
messages that
says maximum number of connections reached or request pending free

This does not make any sense, as the query requests have been processed
and the
connections may have been released.

Is there a utility or a piece of code some one has written that can keep
track of the
connection requests that are send to the db and tells me when they are
released and
is available to other requests. Is there a way to force release of
connection too.

Thanks in avance.

View raw message