db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Giulio Vezzelli <giulio.vezze...@infolog.it>
Subject Torque fails after webapp reload
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:16:00 GMT
Hi,

I've configured Torque in a web application, under Tomcat 4.1. The Torque.init() command is
succesfully issued from a Context listener class (in the contextInitialized method).

If I reload the webapp from the Tomcat Manager, the listener re-issues the Torque.init() apparently
without problems, but every database operation fails with a TorqueException saying that the
Connection object is null. That is given after the IDBroker thread has been started.

Restarting Tomcat completely makes the webapp working again.

Any hint about this issue ?

I'm using Torque decoupled 3.0.1, JDK 1.3.1_07.

Thanks in advance.

--
Giulio Vezzelli

Infolog S.r.l.