db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Gabriel Bauman <g...@bravenet.com>
Subject Re: Maven torque:om Task Problems
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 20:36:24 GMT
> Working through the torque:om task, and I'm noticed that the task is
> generating multiple instances of the same code in particular .java
> files.

I've had that a few times, but it always turned out to be PEBKAC -
multiple classes with the same name to be generated in the same file.
This results in bazillions of compiler errors.

This usually happened when I was copying/pasting stuff back and forth in
the schema. :/

Hope that helps, doesn't sound like that's what it is in your case though.

Gabe