db-torque-user mailing list archives

From brian janaszek <bjanas...@collaborativefusion.com>
Subject RE: Maven torque:om Task Problems
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 21:22:04 GMT
On Thu, 2003-06-05 at 16:36, Lach, Thierry wrote:
> I've seen similar behavior when there are multiple schema files being
> processed and the same tables are in multiple of those files.

Well, this puts me in a bit of pickle then.  I'm trying to build a
Turbine/Torque web app, which has three schema files
(id-table-schema.xml, turbine-schema.xml, and project-schema.xml).  The
TURBINE_USER table must be defined in both turbine-schema.xml and
project-schema.xml if any of the project tables use the TURBINE_USER
primary key as a foreign key.

Any ideas?

bmj