db-torque-user mailing list archives

From brian janaszek <bjanas...@collaborativefusion.com>
Subject Torque 3/Turbine 2.2 and Maven
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 18:34:16 GMT
Hello--

I've been pestering the Maven users list all day with questions, and now
I want to see if anyone here can help....

I've been trying to setup a web app with Turbine 2.2/Torque 3.x and
Maven (beta9).  I've been able to successfully generate my SQL scripts,
add tables to the database, and generate my OM layer java files, but I
cannot compile those auto-generated classes.

I've got the Torque 3.0 jar in my maven repository, but the generated
code has references to classes in the Torque 3.1 release
(TooManyRowsException, for example). I've tried running the torque:om
task against the Torque 3.1 jar, but since the generator classes have
been separated, that task fails when looking for the Ant tasks within
Torque.  Also, I get stacks of "class or interface expected" errors as
well, indicating that there are syntax errors within the Torque
generated Java files.

Has anyone seen this sort of behavior?  Am I missing something
incredibly obvious? I've seen a few howtos on the various lists, and
I've followed them, but I've had no success.

TIA
bmj