db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Massimiliano Valotto" <vl...@libero.it>
Subject Re: Postgresql and Sequences
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 08:49:37 GMT

> Try setting idMethod in each table element.
>
> Eric

Hi,

    I set idMethod on each table but i still have same error. I tried to use
autoincrement attribute on primary key too, but still have same error:

140 [main] DEBUG dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory  - Setting datasource
property: url
150 [main] DEBUG dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory  - Setting datasource
property: user
150 [main] DEBUG dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory  - Setting datasource
property: password
150 [main] DEBUG dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory  - Starting
initTorqueClassic
150 [main] DEBUG dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory  - Setting datasource
property: defaultMaxConnections
170 [main] DEBUG dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory  - Setting datasource
property: maxExpiryTime
191 [main] DEBUG dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory  - Setting datasource
property: connectionWaitTimeout
191 [main] DEBUG torque.Torque  - Adding a dummy entry for default, mapped
onto tirocini
401 [Thread-1] DEBUG oid.IDBroker  - IDBroker thread was started.
org.apache.torque.TorqueException: IdGenerator for table 'azienda' is null
 at org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer.doInsert(BasePeer.java:690)
 at org.apache.torque.BaseAziendaPeer.doInsert(BaseAziendaPeer.java:276)
 at org.apache.torque.BaseAziendaPeer.doInsert(BaseAziendaPeer.java:702)
 at org.apache.torque.BaseAzienda.save(BaseAzienda.java:1923)
 at org.apache.torque.BaseAzienda.save(BaseAzienda.java:1885)
 at org.apache.torque.BaseAzienda.save(BaseAzienda.java:1865)
 at synctirocini.SyncTirocini.<init>(SyncTirocini.java:31)
 at synctirocini.SyncTirocini.main(SyncTirocini.java:51)

Why IDBroker is starting again if I have no idMethod="IDBroker" specified in
my schema.xml file?

Thanks

Max