db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Massimiliano Valotto" <vl...@libero.it>
Subject java errors with Torque on Postgresql [newbie]
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 06:41:57 GMT
Hi all

    I'm trying to use Torque (3.0) with an existing postgresql 7.3.1 database but I've some
problems:

- both "jdbc" and "sql2xml" action return an empty schema.sql with no errors;
- writing the "project-name"-schema.xml file the build progress works fine, but the resulting
classes contains several errors like:

        /**
         * The value for the id_facolta field
         */
        private int id_facolta = ;
and method not found errors.

I'm using the "native" method for primary keys and the required packages are on the classpath.

Thanks

Max