db-torque-user mailing list archives

From John Dietz <jo...@purplebear.com>
Subject Re: Torque under JRun
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 22:49:03 GMT
Thanks Alvin, that was a good push in the right direction.  The correct
directory appears to be [JRunHome]/servers/lib and it worked fine.
Incidentally, I also had a problem calling Torque.init multiple times
which throws a nullPointerException in init, and that was giving me
problems as well.  It all seems to work now and I can successfully call
Torque from JRun.

John Dietz