db-torque-user mailing list archives

From John Dietz <jo...@purplebear.com>
Subject Re: Does Torque Support Transactions?
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 17:00:42 GMT
I did see the Transaction class, but it wasn't clear if it was an
internally used class, or how to use it because the BeginTransaction
call takes a database name, and right now I don't use the DB name
anywhere in my code.  Has anyone used the Transaction class for doing
Transactions with Torque generated objects?

John