db-torque-user mailing list archives

From John Dietz <jo...@purplebear.com>
Subject Re: Schema Datatypes
Date Sat, 24 May 2003 01:17:34 GMT
I suppose in a way I just answered my own question.  If I put in an
invalid type it gives me a list when I try to compile.  Here's the list:
BIT TINYINT SMALLINT INTEGER BIGINT FLOAT REAL NUMERIC DECIMAL CHAR
VARCHAR LONGVARCHAR
DATE TIME TIMESTAMP BINARY VARBINARY LONGVARBINARY NULL OTHER
JAVA_OBJECT DISTINCT
STRUCT ARRAY BLOB CLOB REF BOOLEANINT BOOLEANCHAR DOUBLE

Of course that still doesn't tell me how each maps to the database.

John Dietz