db-torque-user mailing list archives

From George Papastamatopoulos <George.Papastamatopou...@lawlex.com.au>
Subject Generate XML Postgres schema missing indexes.
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 05:50:25 GMT
Hi

I downloaded torque 3.0 and am using the 'jdbc' target to generate an xml
schema from an existing non torque database.

The xml seems to correctly generate tables, and sequences (altough I havn't
been able to generate sql scripts from the xml yet), however my table
indexes are not generated.  So I had a look at TorqueJDBCTransformTask and
didn't see any support for retrieving indexing information.

Could anyone shed any light on this?  Is support for this planned in the
future?

I searched the archives but didn't any related articles.  If anyone knows of
a link to a thread that already discusses this, then please direct me to it.

Thanks
George Papas