db-torque-user mailing list archives

From EP...@upstate.com
Subject Error in Torque Generated Java Code In Turbine
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 12:00:41 GMT
I am cross posting this because there has been traffic on both lists about
this, but is really a maven issue

With maven from CVS head, on windows, I set up my MAVEN_HOME to be
d:\java\maven.  And in fact everything was installed there.  However, when I
run maven, and install plugins etc, it installs them in my c:\document
settings\cville.epugh\.maven directory.  So, when the torque plugin looked
for the plugin.properties file to use to generate the classes, it was
looking in d:\java\maven\plugins\maven-torque-plugin-3.1/plugin.properties,
however, all that was there was the unexpanded jars.  The expaneded jars
were all in c:\document settings\cville.epugh\.maven\plugins\* directories!
So I manually copied the expanded jar over, and now things work...

thanks for all the help on the lists...

Eric Pugh

     [echo] maven.home = D:\java\maven
     [echo] maven.home.local = C:\Documents and Settings\epugh.CVILLE\.maven
     [echo] maven.repo.local = D:\java\maven\repository

PS, I sent an email to the maven list about this...