db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Darrell B <wi...@rogers.com>
Subject torque and struts
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 20:57:38 GMT
What needs to be done to use torque with struts 1.1.

private InitTorque() {
    try {
      Torque.init("Torque.properties");
    }
    catch(Exception e) {
      System.err.println("Error in Torque initialization " + e);
    }
  }

I am using JBuilder in working with a struts web application using torque.
When trying to initialize torque calling this method, I get an error
that it is not able to open the torque.properties file.  Also, when I
try to trace through the bug, I notice it throwing an exception,
indicating that it can not locate WebappClassLoader.java from project
source/class path.  I  assume I need to add some configuration settings
to the struts-config.xml?
thanks for any help,
Darrell