db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Darrell B <wi...@rogers.com>
Subject Reiterative development
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 14:55:53 GMT
Hi,
I am a new user of torque and have successfully built the java classes
and mysql database from the pre built sql statements, but my concern is
the changing of the schema or data model as my project evolves.  My
question is: what is the best way to modify the model so the database
and java classes are in sync?  Should I make modifications to the xml
schema file and regenerate the java classes and rebuild the database
each time?  And will this make additions to the database, and java
classes or erase all current work by overwriting the files or dropping
the database tables?
thanks,
Darrell