db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Ishibashi Hideo <...@din.or.jp>
Subject How to connect plural databases ?
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 08:41:10 GMT
Hi, all.

I'm a newbie of the Torque. Please forgive me if the question below is already
existed, because I can't see articles since this March in the archive of this
mailing-list.

Can the Torque connect to plural databases in the same program ?

like:
  Connection con1 = DriverManager.getConnection(DB1, user1, pass1);
  Connection con2 = DriverManager.getConnection(DB2, user2, pass2);

  Statement stmt1 = con1.createStatement();
  Statement stmt2 = con2.createStatement();

  ResultSet rs1 = stmt1.executeQuery(selectQuery);
  while(rs1.next()){
    // making update query
  }
  stmt2.executeQuery(updateQuery);