db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Audrey Wang <wanganqi...@yahoo.com>
Subject build-torque.xml: which torque task is defined as <sql>
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 00:54:57 GMT
Hi all,

I am new to torque. Following the tutorial, under the create target database target in the
torque-build.xml file, i am wondering which torque task is get called for the <sql>
tag. I can not find the taskdef for the <sql>.

<!-- ================================================================ -->
  <!-- C R E A T E  T A R G E T  D A T A B A S E                        -->
  <!-- ================================================================ -->
  <!-- Create the target database by executing a generated script       -->
  <!-- that is capable of performing the task.                          -->
  <!-- ================================================================ -->
  <target
    name="create-db"
    <sql