db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Rafi Mohamed <raf...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Error in Torque Generated Java Code
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 13:16:20 GMT
Hi,
This is my first email. Apologies if I have sent this
email to the wrong list. If so, please let me know the
right Email ID to send to.

Problem Description :
I generated java code for a mysql schema (which was
generated by the ANT JDBC task from a mysql database).
I decided to compile the generated code without
modification using 'ant compile' and got a few errors.
I have attached to this email. Could someone help.

Thanks,
Rafi Mohamed.

  • Unnamed multipart/mixed (inline, 8-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message