db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Joachim Muller <joac...@wemove.com>
Subject AW: One database, many packages?
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 22:37:18 GMT

The only way I know to do this is to use multiple
schema files. the 'torque.schema.*' properties
in the build.properties file can take multiple
comma seperated entries.(I know this from JetSpeed)
In every database tag you can specify the package.

Don't know if you run into problems when using
relations over different schema files though.

Maybe somebody knows a better way? Maybe even how to
specify packages per table within the database tag?

joachim